1tbs almond butter
1tbs rice malt syrup
1tbs coconut oil
2-3 drops vanilla essence
Dark chocolate chips
1 cup oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 pinch of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the wet ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer on low heat until melted
3. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then, add these dry ingredients into the wet ingredient. Stir with a wooden spoon to create dough.
4. Add dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs) into the dough
5. Heap dough using 1 tbs to make a size. Gently press to flatten it.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes until skewer inserted comes out clean.
All within less than 1 hour, enjoy your playtime in the kitchen. Xx